12. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
11. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
10. I went to buy a toaster oven, and they gave me a bank.
9. Hot wheels and Match box car companies are now trading higher than GM in the stock market.
8. Obama met with small businesses – GE, Pfizer, Chrysler, Citigroup and GM – to discuss the Stimulus Package.
7. McDonalds is selling the quarter-ouncer.
6. People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and are learning their children's names.
5. The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
4. People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
3. Motel 6 won't leave the lights on (Gore & Pelosi are thrilled).
2. The Mafia is laying off judges.
............And the Number 1 indicator
1. If the bank returns your check marked as "insufficient funds," you have to call them and ask if they meant you or them..